[vserver] Access to shared memory objects?

From: Milan Zamazal <pdm_at_zamazal.org>
Date: Fri 01 Feb 2008 - 09:27:25 GMT

How can I allow unlimited access to shared memory objects from a guest?
For instance pulseaudio reports the following on play:

  E: shm.c: shm_open() failed: Read-only file system

Or mythtv refuses to play TV and reports errors like this:

  VideoOutputXv Error: Failed to allocate X shared memory.

I can't find out what must be (un)set to avoid these problems.

Thanks for any help,

Milan Zamazal