Re: [vserver] Guests using X with X Server on Host

From: Mio Nilsson <mio_at_beepsend.se>
Date: Thu 31 Jan 2008 - 10:50:00 GMT

I'm not sure what it is you want here. You're running an Xserver on the
host, and
you want the xvfbs in the guests to be accessible from the host xserver?

I'm sure I'm not the right person to answer this, because I don't
usually do those
things. But wouldn't it be easiest if you juts open a remote xsession to
the guests
x-server?

--
Mio Nilsson