Re: [vserver] VServer snapshot for 2.6.24-rcXX

From: Philippe Teuwen <phil_at_teuwen.org>
Date: Thu 10 Jan 2008 - 22:55:57 GMT

> I need to tweak another project's patch code (auFS) - -
> Could you tell me what kernel version / VServer version the move and rename
> of TEMPFS_MAGIC -> TEMPFS_SUPER_MAGIC happened?
This seems to be a very old stuff, this patch was already doing it on a
2.6.8 kernel in 2004!
Thanks google
I think the first occurence is in this patch:
http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Experimental/OUTDATED/delta-2.6.8-rc2-vs1.9.2.11-vs1.9.2.12.diff

I would be surprised this info could help you with auFS...

Phil