[vserver] FollowUp Three Network Configuration

From: Roderick A. Anderson <raanders_at_acm.org>
Date: Mon 07 Jan 2008 - 18:28:12 GMT

Well it finally clicked. My thanks to everyone that contributed. After
much research, self-inflicted clue-stick whacks, and your patience it
finally got through. "Source Routing!!!" A quick search and I
(re-)found the "Linux Advanced Routing HOWTO". Chapter 4.2. I could
have sworn I'd looked through the whole thing but I may have been
reading from the start and never made it that far; or it appears, look
at the Table of Contents.

Again my thanks to all for your patience and help.

Rod