Re: [vserver] ramFS Host

From: Michael S. Zick <mszick_at_morethan.org>
Date: Thu 03 Jan 2008 - 16:20:34 GMT

On Thu January 3 2008 10:03, Natanael Copa wrote:

Thanks!

That sounds very much like what I had in mind.

ramFS/tmpFS - not that much difference when the machine does not have disk swap.
(Since the internal drive is non-replaceable SSD - the machine runs in a "swap off" state.)
But if the user wanted to keep a SDHC card plugged in - then they could have swap.
Just change the card when (if) it wears out and no touchy when the machine is up.

Mike