RE: [vserver] Question regarding X

From: Ng, Cheon-woei <cheon-woei.ng_at_intel.com>
Date: Thu 27 Dec 2007 - 00:37:36 GMT

Thanks for the advices.

Sincerely,
Woei

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Dommett [mailto:steve@st4vs.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2007 4:06 PM
To: vserver@list.linux-vserver.org
Subject: Re: [vserver] Question regarding X

On Wednesday 26 December 2007, Ng, Cheon-woei wrote:
> I am wondering if the newest vserver still supports running X. Is
there
> still security risk as mentioned in the FAQ?
See the recent thread entitled ' xorg inside of vguest slower than on
host'.

Also please don't reply to an existing post changing the subject line;
this
breaks things for folks using threading. To start a new thread simply
post to
vserver@list.linux-vserver.org as indicated in the headers of every post
from
this list.