Re: [vserver] how to backup / migrate a vserver?

From: Gustavo <lungpu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue 18 Dec 2007 - 14:08:44 GMT

Tom, sorry for the delay to answer..

I was checking the script and find out this:

In my test machine, it works with $8, no $9.
$8 is the file/dir name in a long listing ls, $9 is empty (but if in
your case works fine that way, so use it :)

About --numeric-owner, I've never used it before but in this case has
no too much sense because the user that creates the backup is usually
root (other user may have no full access to all files to backup), but
it wouldn't hurt to use it anyway, I've just added it.

I apologize, my english maybe need some fine tunning too ;)

Thanks for your feedback. Tell me if I can help you with something else.

Gustavo