[vserver] fstab.remote and unmounting

From: Roderick A. Anderson <raanders_at_acm.org>
Date: Thu 29 Nov 2007 - 16:42:23 GMT

My thanks to Daniel and Herbert for their help on the IRC (I'm raa)
yesterday. I now have the CIF share mounting in the context/namespace
when the guest is started.

But when I stop the guest it is not un-mounted and when I start the
guest back up a new mount is created.

I didn't see any mention of how to un-mount (automagically) on the Great
Flower Page. Nor did I see anything like 'initialize' for when the
guest has stopped. (A "vnamespace --enter <xid> -- umount
/mnt/mount-point" kind of worked.)

I'll continue looking and playing but a pointer where to look would be
great.

TIA,
Rod