Re: [vserver] Ubuntu Vserver Kernel

From: Christoph Lukas <christoph.lukas_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon 26 Nov 2007 - 18:36:37 GMT

Hi Michael,

> I was already in the process of merging the vserver patch in the gusty kernel when I found this
> thread and I would be very happy to join the effort.
>
> I have already built the following packages using Pasztor patch :
>
> - linux-image-2.6.22-14-vserver
> - linux-headers-2.6.22-14-vserver
> - linux-ubuntu-modules-2.6.22-14-vserver
> - linux-restricted-modules-2.6.22-14-vserver

hm. Read this post a little bit to late so we did this work twice. :(

So someone should put this debs together with the userspace tools from
György and set up an apt-get-able repository.

I have set up some scripts to build the above packages from the original
ubuntu source packages so they could be easily updated on minor ubuntu
kernel updates.

Cheers,
Christoph