Re: [vserver] 127.0.0.1 in vs2.3.0.27.1 guests

From: Guenther Fuchs <vserver_at_muh.at>
Date: Wed 31 Oct 2007 - 14:16:14 GMT

Hi there,

on Tuesday, October 30, 2007 at 2:34:50 PM there was posted:

DHZ> What kind of problems are you seeing? Have you tried disabling SINGLE_IP
DHZ> for the guest (with echo ~SINGLE_IP >> /etc/vservers/<guest>/nflags)?

After fixing my mailing list problems I receved your reply now - the
problem existing was that postgrey in that environment (CentOS 5 guest,
CentOS 5 host, your kernel) timed out on localhost. After changing the
IP in the config to an additional, private IP it works fine now.

As this is a production system I'd rather prefer not to change on this
any further.

--
regards 'n greez,
Guenther Fuchs