[vserver] Host upgrade from Fedora Core 5 to CentOS 5 ... success

From: Roderick A. Anderson <raanders_at_acm.org>
Date: Wed 17 Oct 2007 - 17:21:55 BST

If anyone is interested I'll make some notes on what I did, and ran
into, while upgrading a host from Fedora Core 5 to CentOS 5. Not sure
of my Wiki skills when it comes to a decent appearance so they would
just be posted here.)

I've done it on two systems. One a pretty plain system. Single CPU
with single IDE drive.

The other was trickier. Four XEON CPUs and a DACS960 RAID card. (The
RAID card provided most of the "fun". ;-)

Rod