[vserver] Documentation for "vserver xxx build -m yyy"?

From: Ed W <lists_at_wildgooses.com>
Date: Thu 06 Sep 2007 - 14:03:39 BST

Hi

Where can I find documentation on all the various "vserver xxx build"
options? There are a bunch of -m xxx options which seem unclear what
they are all used for? Man pages dont seem to have any info, nor does
the wiki?

In particular, given a template vserver, how should I be making clones
of it? -m template? -m rsync?

Cheers

Ed W