[vserver] upgrading guests from fc4 to fc6

From: Eric Jorgensen <jorgy_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun 02 Sep 2007 - 04:19:59 BST

Hello, I'm trying to upgrade some guests I have that were created as fc4 to fc6. The steps that I've been following is: - download fedora-release and fedora-release-notes - install them in guest: vrpm v003 -- -U fedora-release-* - edit the guests pointer to the repository cd /vservers/.pkg/v003/yum/etc rm yum.repos.d ln -s /usr/lib/util-vserver/distributions/fc6/yum.repos.d . - clean the cache vyum v003 -- clean all - try to do the upgrade vyum v003 -- update Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: core Error: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: core I tried running it with --debug, but didn't get any other debugging info from the vnamespace command that runs the yum. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks, Eric