[vserver] Problem on flushing the caches

From: Philip <philip.cn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri 31 Aug 2007 - 16:59:50 BST

Hello Vserver experts,

I am having trouble with Vserver's caching mechanism. I have a Vserver
application which keeps writing to disk until the disk limit is
reached. Then, I would remove the application including all of the
files it has generated. I would then recreate the application under
the the same name and the same context id. After that, the Vserver
boots but it shows my disk usage as 100% ( using df ).

I read it on the wiki that the cachebase/ directory holds system
related caches. Is there a way to force Vserver to flush the cache and
regenerate on the fly?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Liang