Re: [vserver] gentoo and baselayout 2

From: Ed W <lists_at_wildgooses.com>
Date: Thu 30 Aug 2007 - 23:05:12 BST

> Apparently its from baselayout:
>
> mill2 vanilla # equery belongs /etc/init.d/net.lo
> [ Searching for file(s) /etc/init.d/net.lo in *... ]
> sys-apps/baselayout-2.0.0_rc3-r1
> (/etc/init.d/net.lo -> ../../lib/rcscripts/sh/net.sh)

Hi, it's actually

/etc/init.d/net.vserver

which seems to fix everything in my case.

I thought this was something I created off my own back to work around
these issues, but then you pasted in exactly the same file and now I
doubt myself... Seems coincidental we both came up with the same hack?

Anyway, wherever it came from using the net.vserver script to make the
net subsystem think it's started is the solution in my case...

Cheers

Ed W