[vserver] getty in a vserver

From: Sylvain Le Gall <sylvain_at_le-gall.net>
Date: Thu 30 Aug 2007 - 17:51:52 BST

Hello,

I have try to google a bit and don't find any way to launch a getty
inside a vserver.

I would like to have tty6 assigned to a vserver i am runnnig. My host is
called "giga" and the guest "yocto". I would like to connect tty0-5 to
getty inside giga and tty6 to getty inside yocto.

I have copied the tty6 device node to the dev/ of yocto server (and i
can see it inside the vserver). I have removed everything that try to
use tty6 from giga. I am still not able to start a getty on this tty.

Any idea on how to activate a getty inside a vserver ?

Regards && thanks in advance
Sylvain Le Gall