[vserver] keychain or ssh-agent inside a vserver?

From: Jean-François Leroux <leroux.jeanfrancois_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue 28 Aug 2007 - 14:48:42 BST

Hi,
I'm trying and using keychain inside a debian (etch) vserver, but I'm
not successful at the moment. I mean keychain asks for the passphrase,
then says it adds this key, but each time I want to connect to the
remote server, I'm being asked for my passphrase again. Since I'm
connecting through several other servers I have to type it again and
again. Same behaviour with ssh-agent.
Is there something special to do in order to use keychain or ssh-agent
inside a vserver ?

BTW, I'm using stable openssh-client 4.3p2-9 .

Thanks for your ideas :)