Re: [vserver] gentoo and baselayout 2

From: Ed W <lists_at_wildgooses.com>
Date: Mon 27 Aug 2007 - 15:32:57 BST

Hi

> /etc/init.d/net.lo -> ../../lib/rcscripts/sh/net.sh

Yes, I have this disabled and not starting up

Hmm, I thought that the file you list below is something that I created
manually in my own setup? Is it just coincidence or is something like
this now created as part of the vserver setup? I can't find a package
that it belongs to? Certainly adding this fixes the issue, but it's a
bit of a hack that I'm sure I manually created... (will have to setup a
new server now to see if it's added automatically... ?)

> /etc/init.d/net.vserver:

Thanks for the notes anyway

Ed W