[Vserver] vpnc on vserver guest

From: Randall Smith <randall_at_tnr.cc>
Date: Fri 06 Jul 2007 - 18:55:53 BST

I'm trying to give access to a Cisco vpn to a vserver guest, either
directly by launching vpnc or indirectly through the host running vpnc.

The problem with launching vpnc on the guest is that it can't create the
tun interface. I'm not sure why traffic doesn't forward between the
guest and host. I'm guessing it's because the guest doesn't see the tun
interface that vpnc creates.

Either way would be nice. Any pointers?

Randall