Re: [Vserver] Debian guest on a Gentoo Host?

From: Ben Green <ben_at_bristolwireless.net>
Date: Wed 13 Jun 2007 - 10:17:18 BST

You can just pop a Debian vserver image in the relevant directory. Create a normal vserver, then replaces it's files with a vserver of your choice. There are some stock images here: http://debian.marlow.dk/vserver/guest/ and probably elsewhere, you'll probably want an 'etch' image though, as it is the current stable. It may be best to use an 'etch' machine to create one then copy it across.

--
 From Ben Green