[Vserver] Catalyst Framworks (perl not CISCO) and Vserver

From: Roderick A. Anderson <raanders_at_acm.org>
Date: Tue 22 May 2007 - 21:05:07 BST

This is going to be very vague but please bear with me.

We just rebooted into a new kernel 2.6.20-1.2312.fc5.vs2.2.0.1smp and
now the Catalyst test servers (http) will not automagically restart
correctly when they detects changes in the .pm files. I see the message
it has noticed the changed file but then just sits there until I Ctrl-C
and start the server again.

This was working with the 2.6.18-1.2255.fc5.vs2.0.2.2.0.rc9.1smp kernel.

Anyone familiar with Catalyst and/or have an idea where to look for what
is causing this? I'm thinking capabilities but with the change in both
the base kernel and the Linux-vserver I could use a clue as to where to
look.

It is mostly an irritation to have to manually restart the Catalyst test
server but I forgotten when I made a change to the application code and
wondered why my changes didn't take affect. :-(

Thanks,
Rod