Re: [Vserver] anybody has experience for Vserver on ARM

From: Martin <inkubus_at_interalpha.co.uk>
Date: Tue 24 Apr 2007 - 16:21:04 BST

On Tue, 2007-04-24 at 07:58 -0400, Wenbin Zhang wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> FC6 has not been ported to ARM. I tried "-d fc6", that does not work.
> But what should be used for "-d" option on ARM? Thank you very much!
If I am correct then -d controls the distro of the guest that you are
building. By default only the common few distros are supported, but I'm
told that it's pretty simple to add support for others (check the Wiki /
archives I'd guess). Of the top of my head I couldn't tell you which
distros other than Debian have an ARM port.

HTH

Cheers,
 - Martin