[Vserver] mknod error in vserver

From: Alejandro Cabrera Obed <sisdis_at_tournet.com.ar>
Date: Tue 10 Apr 2007 - 18:12:22 BST

Dear all, I have a vserver in Debian Etch (kernel 2.6.18-4-vserver-686)
and I've tried to install Asterisk 1.2 from apt. After I execute
"apt-get install asterisk" I get this error:

Setting up zaptel (1.2.11.dfsg-1) ...
mknod: `/dev/zap/ctl': Operation not permitted
dpkg: error processing zaptel (--configure):
subprocess post-installation script returned error exit statu

If I install the zaptel package alone I have the same error....maybe I
cannot create such devices in the vserver technology.

Why can't I make this device ???

Another question: do you recommnend to install Asterisk without vserver
instead ???

Special thanks

Alejandro