Re: [Vserver] [Release] Stable 2.2.0 : where is the changelog?

From: Rik Bobbaers <Rik.Bobbaers_at_cc.kuleuven.be>
Date: Mon 09 Apr 2007 - 14:00:58 BST

that's one of the reasons i patch the vserver kernel with grsec too.
also you get PAX (aslr, mprotect stuff,...) features (www.grsecurity.net)

which makes it extremely hard to write to /dev/kmem, /dev/mem, it hides
"dangerous" addresses to make exploitation harder, etc...

if you want enhanced security and you know something about grsecurity
(which means, you know how to secure a box):
http://people.linux-vserver.org/~harry

there you'll find the info you need. since this is ... well... personal
choice in what to enable/disable, you're not gonna find this together
with some distro. nevertheless, i include example configs (for dell and
HP servers at work)

good luck with it :)

--
harry