Re: [Vserver] [Release] Stable 2.2.0

From: Adrien Laurent <adrien_at_modulis.ca>
Date: Mon 02 Apr 2007 - 04:14:15 BST

First, thanks a lot Herbert for your hard work and support ! This new
stable version is a great news !

Like Chuck, I've ran in a lot of programs (especially in the VOIP
domain) that requires hack to work around with 127.0.0.1:
asterisk
freepbx
phpmyadmin (for some small features I don't recall)
flashoperator panel
bind (related to pam something)
sendmail (don't remember what options)

I don't remember anymore but I've had problems with another half dozen.

Imho, the "127.0.0.1" issue is by far the most painful for a newbie.

Sincerely,

Adrien

Adrien Laurent
Chief Information Officer