[Vserver] Linux-VServer booth at Linuxtag 2007

From: Benedikt Boehm <hollow_at_gentoo.org>
Date: Wed 28 Mar 2007 - 17:27:16 BST

Hi all,

this years Linuxtag will take place in Berlin (ICC), from 30.5. to 2.6.
and we are applying for a booth, so is there anyone willing to help?

If you want to participate i need your answer pretty much, even better
yesterday, since the time for booth application is officialy over
already, though we still have a chance, and i need to know (at least)
rough numbers for exhibitor passes, if you want one.

Bene