[Vserver] OCS Inventory

From: Jean-Michel Caricand <jean-michel.caricand_at_laposte.net>
Date: Thu 15 Mar 2007 - 12:57:29 GMT

Hi,

I want to install OCS Inventory Agent on a guest. When I
launch agent, I can read this error in log file:

Lauching OCS Inventory NG Agent
Thu Mar 15 13:46:31 2007 => You don't have enough rights to
run this program
*** ERROR: Unable to launch OCS Inventory NG Agent

I'am under root account. How can I resolve this ?

Thank.

Jean-Michel Caricand
mail : jean-michel.caricand@laposte.net
  Envoyez vos cartes de voeux depuis www.laposte.net
Elles seront ensuite distribuées par le facteur : pratique et malin !