Re: [Vserver] Re: about Vserver for ARM

From: Wenbin Zhang <zhangwenbin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue 13 Mar 2007 - 05:44:43 GMT

Hi Herbert,

Now I merged Vserver code and OpenEZX code, and compile the kernel with
vserver code successfully. However, according to
http://linux-vserver.org/Installation_on_Linux_2.6,
we still need compile util-vserver, which is user land tool for vserver. I
download the util-vserver code, want to cross-compile it with arm-linux-gcc.
But I tried below command:
# ./configure --target=arm-linux --prefix=/

I expect to generate a ARM version Makefile. However, the generated Makefile
is still for x86 gcc version. What's wrong with my process? Any ideas?

Thank you,
Wenbin