Re: [Vserver] debian vserver and AMD x2 AM2 CPUs

From: Chuck <chuck_at_sbbsnet.net>
Date: Sat 03 Mar 2007 - 10:53:31 GMT

On Saturday 03 March 2007 04:37, Konstantinos Pachopoulos wrote:

Works perfectly on my Gentoo host so I would assume it would be just fine.
Ours is running on a 2 dual core opteron machine.

> Hi,
> has anybody had any experience with with VServer
> (Debian) and Dual Core AM2 CPUs? Does it work OK?
>
> Is it posssible -would it be possible in the future
> maybe- for VServer to take advantage of the AMD CPUs
> built-in virtualization technology?
>
> Thanks

Chuck
"...and the hordes of M$*ft users descended upon me in their anger,
and asked 'Why do you not get the viruses or the BlueScreensOfDeath
or insecure system troubles and slowness or pay through the nose
for an OS as *we* do?!!', and I answered...'I use Linux'. "
The Book of John, chapter 1, page 1, and end of book