Re: [Vserver] Network - How is it implemented?

From: John Alberts <john.m.alberts_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu 15 Feb 2007 - 16:07:01 GMT

I was just going to ask the same thing. I didn't realize this was
possible at all in the guest. Right now, I maintain the iptables
rules on the host for all guests. I have guest admins send me a
request via email if they need a new rule added, and then I add it to
the host. The main problem is that opening a port because 1 guest
needs it, opens that port for all guests and the host.

John