[Vserver] Re: vserver patch for recent 2.6.16

From: Markus Schuster <ma.schuster_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sat 03 Feb 2007 - 23:21:54 GMT

Daniel Hokka Zakrisson wrote:
>> I had some problems with JFS, there are some constants used that aren't
>> defined elsewhere.
>> [..]
>
> Sorry for the long response time, I forgot to upload the new patch. JFS
> should work fine (but not support barrier/immutable/iunlink/etc.) in

http://people.linux-vserver.org/~dhozac/p/k/patch-2.6.16.38-vs2.0.3-rc1.1.diff

You don't have to worry about long reponse times, I'm not a bit better :)
With your second patch, JFS builds without problems, but I've not tested it
yet.

btw: I'm thinking about generating a patch for the current XEN stable
kernel, that
- updates the kernel to 2.6.16.38 (from .33)
- includes your vserver patch and my corrections regardings the rejects
I want to announce it to the xen-users and maybe xen-devel mailinglists for
the users that don't read the vserver ML. What's your oppinion so far?

Regards,
Markus