[Vserver] Disconnect on vserver build

From: Marc Guyard <soukoussman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon 29 Jan 2007 - 06:34:05 GMT

Hi,

I've a problem to install vserver on a dedicated server.
In fact, i only access to him with ssh.
My problem is'nt really the installation but the build.

When i launch a verserver build image ( i follow this tutorial ), after the
second yum, i'm disconnect from my ssh and i cannot reconnect without
restart the server.
Do you know why ?
Can i have a very verbose log somewhere ?

Thanks by advance for your help.

PS : My vserver host is on FC6 and vserver too :)