Re: [Vserver] vrsetup : No such device or address

From: Joerg Maier <joerg.maier_at_shove-it.de>
Date: Sat 27 Jan 2007 - 10:41:58 GMT

Hi,

> Why such an old kernel? 2.1.1.7.1 is the latest release of the 2.1 branch,
> but you're really suggested to use 2.2.0-rc8.7...

I found the 2.1 version is almost stable and thats what i wanted as
the machine will go productive soon. Do you think the 2.2 version is
stable in the same amount as 2.1 is?

> You _did_ enable vroot support in your kernel, and if you compiled it as a
> module, it _is_ loaded, right?

i was too braindead to see the config option in block devices. Thanks
for the fast reply. Will get back if i still get issues after a
compile and load but i think thats it.

Thanks a lot.

Joerg