[Vserver] Gentoo vserver profile has gone

From: Oliver Welter <mail_at_oliwel.de>
Date: Sun 24 Dec 2006 - 10:01:09 GMT

Hi Phreak/Hollow,

today I wanted to do some updates on my servers and recogniced that
gentoo folks deleted the 2005.1 profiles tree with the vserver profile
in it.

As 2006.x does not contain the vserver profile I am a bit stuck.....

Might you please push a usable profile to the actuall portage asap.

THX

Oliver

--
Diese Nachricht wurde digital unterschrieben
oliwel's public key: http://www.oliwel.de/oliwel.crt