Re: [Vserver] Maximum guest on one host

From: John Alberts <john.m.alberts_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon 04 Dec 2006 - 14:28:30 GMT

Thank you Adrien and Herbert for the links. I had already found those
links except the Solucorp link. The solucorp link explains exactly
what unification is doing, and the ramifications, in slightly more
detail. I have more detailed questions; however, I'll save them for a
new thread.

Thanks again.

John