[Vserver] Q:Would "guest suspend to disk" work?

From: Robert Michel <news_at_robertmichel.de>
Date: Mon 27 Nov 2006 - 15:24:10 GMT

Salve *, Herbert!

I like the power of linux-vserver and I do not to
want to _nag_ you with the question:

would "guest suspend to disk" work?

It is just "IMHO it would be cool when this would be possible, too"
;)

The benefits should be clear, user or single application environment
- could be remove from stock/RAM to free resources
- could be moved to other (host) systems
- could be cloned (for training or productive enviroments)

Greetings,
rob