Re: [Vserver] Upgrade to development-Version

From: Wolfgang Hennerbichler <wogri_at_wogri.com>
Date: Thu 23 Nov 2006 - 16:25:12 GMT

On 21.11.2006, at 03:38, Herbert Poetzl wrote:

>> One more question...
>> Do I have to do something in order to enable 'masking' for bind9?
>>
>> Bind9 works without problems, but after some time it freezes
>> completely, whis is not very nice...
>
> nope, freezing is not nice, could you try to attach
> 'strace -fF -p <bindpid>' once that happens, and look
> what bind9 is doing on your guest?

Sorry, switched back to my stable vserver kernel for now and can't
try anymore.
I'd just like to know if I need any special capability or flag for
bind to work with the latest dev-version.

I do have CAP_NET_RAW in bcapabilities, and nproc in flags.

thx
wogri

--
www.vix.at // www.aco.net // www.sth.ac.at