Re: [Vserver] adding ip addresses for vservers?

From: Benedikt Böhm <hollow_at_gentoo.org>
Date: Tue 21 Nov 2006 - 13:31:46 GMT

On Tuesday 21 November 2006 12:09, Peter Sabaini wrote:
> On Tuesday 21 November 2006 11:02, Peter Sabaini wrote:

> > > I asked this about three Month ago, posting is called "Remount
> > > Filesystem + Add Interface from the outside" you can find it in the
> > > archives here:
> > > http://list.linux-vserver.org/archive/vserver/msg14080.html
> >
> > that seems to be exactly what i need -- thanks! but (forgive me for being
> > dense) i cant seem to find the "nx" utility mentioned in that thread. is
> > that part of util-vserver, or some other package?
>
> oh i guess that probably would be http://dev.croup.de/proj/vserver-utils/

vserver-utils does not exist anymore... it was splitted into vcd, vstatd and
vwrappers to stop confusion util-vserver vs. vserver-utils.

The nx tool however is in libvserver, though only in trunk too atm. There will
be a libvserver release pretty soon...

Look at http://svn.linux-vserver.org for all repositories