Re: [Vserver] FC: cru again "access denied", FC6 progress?

From: Daniel Hokka Zakrisson <daniel_at_hozac.com>
Date: Fri 17 Nov 2006 - 18:36:47 GMT

Guenther Fuchs wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> cru's FC repositories again show "access denied" (we had that before
> unfortunately) - isn't there a possibility, either Daniel or me could
> arrang a irror?

While a mirror would be a good idea, it seems to work fine now.

> Relating FC6: Daniel, I've seen you've started working on this, any
> schedule available on the progess / any estimated release for the
> community to expect soon or later?

Well, the kernel should be working already, and util-vserver is
available from Extras (although a few things are broken in 0.30.211, but
that should be fixed with 0.30.212). Or do you mean the
vps-{dev,fakekernel,fakepackages} packages? Last I tried, the ones from
FC5 actually worked fine for FC6 as well, and they seem to work fine still.

--
Daniel Hokka Zakrisson
GPG id: 06723412