[Vserver] Set default gateway for a guest

From: Attila - Van der Velde Media <attila_at_vanderveldemedia.nl>
Date: Fri 03 Nov 2006 - 14:25:05 GMT

Hi,

How can i set a default gateway for a guest?

Now a guest cannot reach the internet. When i type "route", on the
commandline within the guest, gateway shows *

The guest can ping the host ip, but not an outside ip.
Also the guest cannot apt-get update.

When creating al new vserver guest it also hangs on Starting MTA and
security.debian.org. I get by it with crtl-c.

I have installed vserver guests on 2 other machines without any problems
using the same steps as i'm using now. This is the first time i get this
problem.

Thanks for the help!