[Vserver] Unlimited scheduling

From: Robert Fenk <robert.fenk_at_risc.uni-linz.ac.at>
Date: Mon 09 Oct 2006 - 10:24:07 BST

I'm experimenting with vserver to host several (domain specific) servers
as guests on a single machine. For example, the first guest is a gentoo
system running httpd and the second guest is a debian system running bind.

Now I want the processes of each guest systems to be scheduled as if it
were executed on the host. That is, I don't want to have limits or
``fair-use-constraints'' on CPU-usage and memory-usage for the guests.

Is such a configuration possible and if yes, how do I configure such a
system?

Regards,
Robert Fenk