Re: [Vserver] centos 64 question

From: Chuck <chuck_at_sbbsnet.net>
Date: Sun 01 Oct 2006 - 23:00:06 BST

On Sunday 01 October 2006 17:47, Daniel Hokka Zakrisson wrote:
> Chuck wrote:
> > i *think* i commented out everything concerning disk manipulation in
rc.sysint
> > but when i start the vserver i keep geting 3 of these errors and have no
clue
> > where else to look. does not seem to affect the boot/operation of the
guest
> > but i just don't like seeing errors on startup or shutdown :)
> >
> > clues?
> >
> > secure-mount: write(): Invalid argument
> > Failed to update mtab-file
> >

> What is your /etc/mtab inside the guest? Is it by any chance a symlink
> to /proc/mounts?

yes it is.. i never thought to look for that
maybe if i just delete the symlink?

> --
> Daniel Hokka Zakrisson
> GPG id: 06723412
> GPG fingerprint: A455 4DF3 990A 431F FECA 7947 6136 DDA2 0672 3412

Chuck
"...and the hordes of M$*ft users descended upon me in their anger,
and asked 'Why do you not get the viruses or the BlueScreensOfDeath
or insecure system troubles and slowness or pay through the nose
for an OS as *we* do?!!', and I answered...'I use Linux'. "
The Book of John, chapter 1, page 1, and end of book