Re: [Vserver] chbind: multiple client guest

From: Guenther Fuchs <vserver_at_muh.at>
Date: Tue 12 Sep 2006 - 13:03:40 BST

Hi there,

on Tuesday, September 12, 2006 at 1:57:18 PM there was posted:

GF> Do you have an idea, how a "usual" binding can be accomplished
GF> within a PHP script? Me not ;-/

DHZ> socket_bind seems like a good candidate.

If sockets are / can be used, yes. Seems a good approach to me,
although I have to switch from fsockopen (now used) to socket_create
(never used before). But that seems my problem, so I'll say thanks for
now and try to understand more of socket's ;-)

--
regards 'n greez,
Guenther Fuchs