[Vserver] NFS-mounting in guest only with CAP_SYS_ADMIN ? binary_mount not working?

From: Wilhelm Meier <wilhelm.meier_at_fh-kl.de>
Date: Mon 11 Sep 2006 - 10:00:25 BST

Hi,

I googled for a while but I didn't find a solution for nfs-mounting inside the
guest from a remote nfs-server.

I had to export the dirs on the nfs-server to the guest AND to the host
(why?). After that the host answers to the mount request.

I gave the guest ccap secure_mount AND binary_mount. But a

mount 192.168.39.1:/home /home -o nolock,tcp

gives a "permission denied".
If I add CAP_SYS_ADMIN to bcap, it works fine. But that's not what I want.

If I setup fstab.remote, it works (well, I don't know why!).

I'm using 2.6.17-vs2.1.1-rc26-gentoo.

Any ideas?

--
Wilhelm