Re: [Vserver] Changing IP/netmask of vserver guests

From: Guenther Fuchs <vserver_at_muh.at>
Date: Sat 26 Aug 2006 - 23:40:56 BST

Hi there,

on Saturday, August 26, 2006 at 6:23:18 PM there was posted:

HW> I've changed the IP setup on the hosts, but is there a tool to
HW> change IP's on all the guests?
HW> Or someone that can tell me all the places I need to change (so I
HW> don't forget some)?

The config places related to VServer you've got meanwhile, if you also
meant the guest places (i.e. VirtualHost in apache, bin in sshd, etc)
- those are various places, all relating to the services installed and
configured on the client.

Usually those places are all in /etc (end subdirs to this) within the
clients, so a

# find /etc -exec grep -l "$IP" {} \; 2>/dev/null

should help you finding those.

--
regards 'n greez,
Guenther Fuchs