Re: [Vserver] installing Guest From CDROM

From: Corey Wright <undefined_at_pobox.com>
Date: Sun 20 Aug 2006 - 15:05:59 BST

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 12:28:28 +0400
"ybanafa@gmail.com" <ybanafa@gmail.com> wrote:

> How can I install Gust fc4 & sarge3.1 from CDROM *on sarge-3.1* ?

pieced together from my network usage of vserver-build and the debian sarge
release notes
(http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/apcs04.html.en#id2534199).

vserver <name> build -m debootstrap <insert other vserver options here> --
-d sarge -m file:/cdrom/debian

i've never ran debootstrap or vserver-build against physical installation
media because instead i load the debs from the media into my apt-proxy
installation (http://www.debian-administration.org/articles/406#comment_4).

corey

--
undefined@pobox.com