[Vserver] failed on "vyum gast -- install yum" :-(

From: Jehan PROCACCIA <Jehan.Procaccia_at_int-evry.fr>
Date: Wed 26 Jul 2006 - 16:28:36 BST

When I want to install yum package management in my vserver I get the
following error:

$ vyum vidpcalaz -- install yum
You are using a version of yum which is insecure and broken in chroot
related operations; either apply the patches shipped in the 'contrib/'
directory of util-vserver, or ask the author of yum to apply them
(preferred).

In the meantime, 'vyum' will continue with dirty hacks which might not
work when the vserver is running and local DOS attacks are possible.

Execution will continue in 5 seconds...
Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: core
Error: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: core

I noticed that fedora-core.repo as a commented baseurl !?
[root@calaz /vservers/.pkg/vidpcalaz/yum/etc/yum.repos.d]
$ vi fedora-core.repo
[core]
name=Fedora Core 5 - $basearch
#baseurl=http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/5/$basearch/os/
mirrorlist=http://fedora.redhat.com/download/mirrors/fedora-core-5

So I uncoment it and now I get
$ vyum vidpcalaz -- install yum
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/5/i386/os/repodata/repomd.xml:
[Errno 4] IOError: <urlopen error (-3, 'Temporary failure in name
resolution')>
Trying other mirror.
Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: core
failure: repodata/repomd.xml from core: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
Error: failure: repodata/repomd.xml from core: [Errno 256] No more
mirrors to try.

I saw from google that it could be a good idea to had the honstame to
/etc/hosts:
66.187.224.20 download.fedora.redhat.com

Now I get:
$ vyum vidpcalaz -- install yum
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/5/i386/os/repodata/repomd.xml:
[Errno 4] IOError: <urlopen error (22, 'Invalid argument')>
Trying other mirror.
Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: core
failure: repodata/repomd.xml from core: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
Error: failure: repodata/repomd.xml from core: [Errno 256] No more
mirrors to try.

What is wrong ? As anyone been able to install vservers on FC5 ?
Thanks.