[Vserver] Re: samba works but netlogon script isn't run

From: Benedict <linux4bene_at_telenet.be>
Date: Mon 17 Jul 2006 - 00:11:59 BST

Hi,

i tried with settings 2 again (2 interfaces, local first, then
broadcast) and did the following:

1. remove my pc from the domain
2. restarted client pc
3. rejoined pc to the domain
4. restarted client pc

Now the script starts !

Has anyone seen this behaviour too? I think the settings are now
correct. Can anyone confirm that?

Thanks,
Benedict

<snip>