[Vserver] UN - vhashify - ing

From: Roderick A. Anderson <raanders_at_acm.org>
Date: Wed 12 Jul 2006 - 22:53:51 BST

Is there a neat trick to un-hashify a guest?

Nothing I can find on the site or using google. Well actually I found
one of my previous messages asking about this.

Not really sure why I'd want to do this but the-powers-that-be might
request it. It would probably help me understand better what vhashify
is doing ... without going through the code.

TIA
Rod