Re: [asterik] Re: [Vserver] sshd creates /dev/pts/*, how can I create a /dev/pts/rob with an init.d script?

From: Robert Michel <news_at_robertmichel.de>
Date: Fri 07 Jul 2006 - 00:17:36 BST

Salve Daniel!

On Thu, 06 Jul 2006, Daniel W. Crompton wrote:
> You are absolutely right, I should have just searched for it. Appologies.

That was not my point - I was in a hurry and found some pages,
and had only time to read them very fast.
Virtual private asterisk (vpa) stress (again) the advantage to use
vserver on a server and give server demons their own enviroment:
Devide Et Impera! :)

I was happy that also other people here on the list are interested
in asterisk - could be usefull for exchanging knowhow/ideas... ;)

Greetings,
rob